Danièle Henkel is a business woman who has created a strong and unique imprint in Quebec. Her eponym mark reconciles health and company with the installation of health centers inside the companies to impose better-being as the new social norm. Danièle Henkel is a woman involved with her community and who fights for a stronger Quebec Inc. As a true activist for entrepreneurship (and feminism) in Quebec, she does not hesitate to invest, finance, support and accompany companies in which she believes in, as she did for 5 seasons in « Dans l’oeil du Dragon ». Danièle Henkel is a woman who participates in every forum. She shares her energy by giving remarkable conferences here, as well as in Europe or in Africa. She bets everything on education by sharing her experiences with future generation. Danièle Henkel is a woman who transforms every challenge in a conquest, both professionally and personally. Uprooting, immigration, emancipation… her biography « Quand l’intuition trace la route » was a bestseller who inspired multiple generations of women who stand up straight. Danièle Henkel is a family woman, mother of four children who surround her today in her business management. Because, if life is not always a caress for the dragon, her obsession to create a gentler world remains.
Awards and Recognitions :
• 2017 : Chevalier de l’ordre national du mérite, Gouvernement Français.
• 2016 : Médaille de l’Assemblée nationale du Québec. • 2015 : Prix
Réalisations — Réseau des femmes d’affaires du Québec
• 2015 : Lauréate — Management Achievement Award de la Faculté de
gestion Desautels de l’Université McGill
• 2012 : Prix d’Entrepreneure active à l’international — Réseau des femmes
d’affaires du Québec
• 2012 : Prix d’entrepreneuriat familial Fuller Landau — École de gestion
• 1999 : Lauréate — Prix Femme d’affaires en 1999 (Innovation)